This webinar is available to you on-demand! Just complete the form to the right to watch!
About The Webinar
Modernization for web applications is the need of the hour. However, we still see vulnerabilities like SQL Injection, sensitive data exposure, and much more that keep creeping in. When the loopholes in applications (such as legacy, desktop, web, mobile, micro services) are exploited, it can give threat actors visibility and access to the organization’s data.
Based on the research conducted by Snyk, 96.8% of code on the internet is Open Source. As Open Source is eating up the whole internet, it becomes imperative to know the aspects of the open source’s usage. If the open source libraries are not used properly or updated on time, open source can make the applications severely vulnerable.
In this webinar, we will identify the hidden threats with open-source projects and we will try to locate them before someone else does.
Watch this webinar to find out:
• What are the top application security risks
• The issues that need discussion and remediation
• How to fix top application security risks
● Snyk– Vandana Verma Sehgal, Security Relations Leader
● AT&T – Joshua Copeland, VP of Threat Intelligence
● TechForge Media – Duncan MacRae, Chief Editor (MODERATOR)
Complete the form on the right to watch this webinar on-demand.
Looking for more free webinars? Head over to the TechForge website to explore the full 2023 webinar and virtual events programme. View website here.