On-Demand Webinar with EXL – The Future of CX: Matching Speed of Your Customer
This webinar is available to you on-demand! Just complete the form to the right to watch!
About The Webinar
Thanks to rapidly accelerating digital behaviours, organizations need data-driven insights and solutions that create a complete 360-degree view of their customers. To stay ahead of your competition, businesses must now satisfy customers on multiple touchpoints — anytime, anywhere.
Join senior leaders from, EXL Service, Etraveli, Stanley Black & Decker, Unum to discuss how businesses can:
• Deliver frictionless resolution
• Enhance their employee experience
• Move their CX from automation to prediction
• Create journeys that are seamless across all channels
• Get ahead of CX trends that will significantly impact CX in 2022 and beyond
Key Webinar Takeaways
● Learn how businesses can deliver frictionless resolutions and enhance their employee experience
● Get ahead of the CX trends that will significantly impact CX in 2022 and beyond
● Find out how businesses can create journeys that are seamless across all channels
● Discover how businesses can move their CX from automation to prediction
● EXL – Shashank Verma, Head of Customer Experience – Digital
● Etraveli – Pia Vemmelund, Chief Customer Officer
● Unum – Dora Clements, Vice President of Digital Transformation
● Stanley Black & Decker – Orlando Gadea, Global CX Transformation
● EXL – Matthew Paris – Moderator, VP and Head of Sales Engineering
Complete the form on the right to watch this webinar on-demand.
Looking for more free webinars? Head over to the TechForge website to explore the full 2022 webinar and virtual events programme. View website here.
Submit details here to view
"*" indicates required fields