90,000 developers took this year's StackOverflow survey, making it still among the most comprehensive insights of the development community.
The following three most popular frameworks are less surprising. Second place goes to React Native, unsurprising given its use for mobile app development. Third place goes to Google's Angular, while fourth goes to server-side framework ASP.NET.
When it comes to databases, MySQL still rules the roost. PostgreSQL takes second place, Microsoft SQL Server in third, and SQLite in fourth. MongoDB, a document-based distributed database, just falls out of the top four.
Interested in hearing industry leaders discuss subjects like this and sharing their use-cases? Attend the co-located 5G Expo, IoT Tech Expo, Blockchain Expo, AI & Big Data Expo, and Cyber Security & Cloud Expo World Series with upcoming events in Silicon Valley, London, and Amsterdam.
- » TikTok releases SDK to help developers tap into the viral phenomenon
- » Apple removes 18 iOS apps for fraudulent advertising activity
- » Octoverse 2019: Python slithers past Java to become GitHub’s second most popular language
- » Google Cardboard goes open-source as VR SDK development halts
- » We can work it out: How the Lennon-McCartney partnership can translate to software development