90,000 developers took this year's StackOverflow survey, making it still among the most comprehensive insights of the development community.
The following three most popular frameworks are less surprising. Second place goes to React Native, unsurprising given its use for mobile app development. Third place goes to Google's Angular, while fourth goes to server-side framework ASP.NET.
When it comes to databases, MySQL still rules the roost. PostgreSQL takes second place, Microsoft SQL Server in third, and SQLite in fourth. MongoDB, a document-based distributed database, just falls out of the top four.
Interested in hearing industry leaders discuss subjects like this and sharing their use-cases? Attend the co-located 5G Expo, IoT Tech Expo, Blockchain Expo, AI & Big Data Expo, and Cyber Security & Cloud Expo World Series with upcoming events in Silicon Valley, London, and Amsterdam.
- » Apple is giving iOS apps which handle real cash in an HTML5 wrapper a bit longer to transition to native
- » Huawei is offering up $1.5 billion to woo software developers
- » Industry legend John Carmack gives his thoughts on modern video games
- » Changing the face of computing: UNIX turns 50
- » Google will pay hackers to discover bugs in apps with over 100m installs