90,000 developers took this year's StackOverflow survey, making it still among the most comprehensive insights of the development community.
The following three most popular frameworks are less surprising. Second place goes to React Native, unsurprising given its use for mobile app development. Third place goes to Google's Angular, while fourth goes to server-side framework ASP.NET.
When it comes to databases, MySQL still rules the roost. PostgreSQL takes second place, Microsoft SQL Server in third, and SQLite in fourth. MongoDB, a document-based distributed database, just falls out of the top four.
Interested in hearing industry leaders discuss subjects like this and sharing their use-cases? Attend the co-located 5G Expo, IoT Tech Expo, Blockchain Expo, AI & Big Data Expo, and Cyber Security & Cloud Expo World Series with upcoming events in Silicon Valley, London, and Amsterdam.
- » Huawei sets out its post-Google plans with release of HMS Core 4.0
- » Torvalds calls it 'pure garbage' that Linux is to blame for Stadia port issues
- » Ethereum 'officially' kicks off its One Million Devs initiative
- » Android 11 will add a new App Compatibility feature to ease testing
- » Google prepares to send Chrome apps to its infamous graveyard