Infographic: Developers guide to iOS and Android app design
Designing and developing a mobile application, no matter what the operating system, is extremely challenging.
With all of the screen sizes, icon sizes, touch gestures and features of the user interface to consider, there is a lot to think about – and a lot that could go wrong. This is why careful planning and in-the-wild testing are necessary in order to achieve app success.
As Dan Rowinski of ReadWrite Mobile says, “Designing a mobile app can seem simple when you are sketching it out on the whiteboard. But when you actually sit down in your developer environment and get cracking, turning your ideas into reality is not always so easy.”
Rowinski recently covered cloud service-provider Kinvey’s infographic that provides developers with a cheat sheet for developing iOS and Android apps. Here’s a look:
- » Arduino releases IoT Cloud beta for ‘end-to-end’ development
- » Twitter kills API access of apps used to buy followers
- » Google now only wants Android Things on certain ‘things’
- » Apple revokes Facebook’s enterprise developer certificate
- » Facebook will open Ad API to increase political transparency