Apple vs Android: Battle to find the ultimate winner
Android and Apple are at the top of the smartphone OS food chain. Other players like BlackBerry, Windows and Symbian can't compete with these two giants.
If you are planning to develop an application or launch a mobile advertisement campaign, you need to know some facts about the popularity and reach of different operating systems.
In this infographic, we take a look at how Android and Apple tablets and smartphones stack up against each other in number. Not only do we take a look at the market share, but we also see how they fare in terms of advertisement, m-commerce, app sales and other areas.
These figures will help you form a clear picture of how these two competing operating systems stand in relation to each other in different areas.
- » Extreme C book extract: Exploring structures and user-defined types in C
- » Google simplifies trawling through Android Open Source Project code
- » GitHub announces native Android and iOS apps alongside new features
- » AppsFlyer: ‘Hyper casual’ gaming is boosting in-app advertising
- » Apple launches dedicated mobile app for developers – to eventually replace WWDC app