How Google makes money from mobile [infographic]
It’s no secret that mobile is driving bottom line growth for businesses all over the globe. Over the past year, the path to mobile monetization has become increasingly clearer for businesses of all sizes and in all industries. Now, it’s so clear that mobile ad company WordStream put together an infographic on the ways search engine giant Google makes money from mobile. Here’s a look:
Like Google, with a sound mobile strategy that is executed correctly, countless other brands are also enjoying measurable growth from mobile.
- » Google begins testing its own ‘Game Pass’-like subscription
- » Play Store developers can now add keywords to their apps for greater discovery
- » Dropbox explains the downsides of sharing iOS and Android code
- » Huawei unveils HarmonyOS as more than just an Android replacement
- » Google Play Protect fails AV-Comparatives' anti-malware test