How Google makes money from mobile [infographic]
It’s no secret that mobile is driving bottom line growth for businesses all over the globe. Over the past year, the path to mobile monetization has become increasingly clearer for businesses of all sizes and in all industries. Now, it’s so clear that mobile ad company WordStream put together an infographic on the ways search engine giant Google makes money from mobile. Here’s a look:
Like Google, with a sound mobile strategy that is executed correctly, countless other brands are also enjoying measurable growth from mobile.
- » Apple removes 18 iOS apps for fraudulent advertising activity
- » Google is pulling open-source apps which feature donation buttons
- » Project Treble is making a big difference to the speed of Android updates
- » Android 11 looks set to finally add wireless ADB for developers
- » Google Cardboard goes open-source as VR SDK development halts