How long does it take to build an app? [infographic]
How long does it actually take to build an app? In a bid to come up with an answer to this question, Kivney polled 100 developers to discover how long they expected it would take to build core front- and backend components of an Android or iOS app.
The backend-as-a-service provider collated the reaults and came up with some surprising visualisations to put the timeframes in context. Who knew you could drill three 3000-foot oil wells in the time it takes to launch the first version of your “drill for oil” iOS game?
[click to enlarge]
You can catch up with the Kivney team at Apps World in San Francisco on 7-8 February, click here for more information: http://www.apps-world.net/northamerica/
- » Lightricks raises $135 million in series C funding on $1bn valuation
- » Huawei unveils HarmonyOS as more than just an Android replacement
- » Unhappy developers pen letter to Apple over iOS 13 privacy changes
- » Play Store developers can now add keywords to their apps for greater discovery
- » Dropbox explains the downsides of sharing iOS and Android code