How long does it take to build an app? [infographic]
How long does it actually take to build an app? In a bid to come up with an answer to this question, Kivney polled 100 developers to discover how long they expected it would take to build core front- and backend components of an Android or iOS app.
The backend-as-a-service provider collated the reaults and came up with some surprising visualisations to put the timeframes in context. Who knew you could drill three 3000-foot oil wells in the time it takes to launch the first version of your “drill for oil” iOS game?
[click to enlarge]
You can catch up with the Kivney team at Apps World in San Francisco on 7-8 February, click here for more information: http://www.apps-world.net/northamerica/
- » Apple launches dedicated mobile app for developers – to eventually replace WWDC app
- » Extreme C book extract: Exploring structures and user-defined types in C
- » Facebook adopts Visual Studio Code internally through Microsoft partnership
- » GitHub announces native Android and iOS apps alongside new features
- » Microsoft will make building apps for dual-screen devices 'as easy as possible'