How long does it take to build an app? [infographic]
How long does it actually take to build an app? In a bid to come up with an answer to this question, Kivney polled 100 developers to discover how long they expected it would take to build core front- and backend components of an Android or iOS app.
The backend-as-a-service provider collated the reaults and came up with some surprising visualisations to put the timeframes in context. Who knew you could drill three 3000-foot oil wells in the time it takes to launch the first version of your “drill for oil” iOS game?
[click to enlarge]
You can catch up with the Kivney team at Apps World in San Francisco on 7-8 February, click here for more information: http://www.apps-world.net/northamerica/
- » Snapchat’s new platform delivers Mario Party-like games
- » Tax Justice Network: Google dodged £1.5bn tax in the UK last year
- » Opinion: Apple Arcade follows industry shift to gaming subscriptions
- » Google will closely vet first-time Android developers for security
- » Google adds Smart Reply and Language Identification APIs to ML Kit