Smartphone sales - a three year comparison [infographic]
Smartphone device sales tell us about the popularity of these devices.
Forget the fact whether it’s Apple ruling the roost, or Android, or whether BlackBerry is able to make a dent, what needs to be celebrated is the sheer number of devices sold.
But, figures do matter as no company is in this business for charity. They want to make a killing at the gates and they need to go one up over their competitors if they want their brand to survive.
This is why we have come up with an infographic that takes readers through the sales figures of various smartphones over three years – 2010, 2011, 2012.
The idea behind bringing these figures to the fore is to give an idea about the surge of the mobility revolution and how the different smartphones, in terms of the OS used, stack up in the numbers game:
- » Sony and Microsoft will partner on cloud, AI, and semiconductors
- » Trump’s trade war on China is killing Huawei’s devices
- » Google calls for Android Automotive developers ahead of I/O 2019
- » Apple sends out WWDC 2019 invites – here’s what to expect
- » Huawei’s smartphone OS due this year, supporting Android apps