Android users spend more time in apps than browser
It seems Android app usage is really taking off with it’s users. It was thought iPhone users were the main hogger of app time but it seems their competitor is becoming more savvy.
A study from Nielsen shows that Android users spend about an hour a day using their phone for everything but talking – 56 minutes, to be exact. Of those minutes, 67% are spent in apps while 33% are spent inside the mobile’s web browser.
An interesting study to consider when making the choice between a native application or focusing on a mobile version of your service or website.
If you’re looking for Android app mobile development, contact 3Squared to discuss your requirements.
- » Sony and Microsoft will partner on cloud, AI, and semiconductors
- » Google calls for Android Automotive developers ahead of I/O 2019
- » Cut it out: Mozilla bans Firefox add-ons with obfuscated code
- » Twitter opens Developer Lab for testing new API features
- » Uniting developers and designers with Unite UX