Apple's WWDC 2011 Keynote speech published online
We’ve all seen the big announcements from Apple’s WWDC in California this month, The new OS X Lion with over 250 new features, highlights of the new iOS 5 and the replacement of MobileMe with iCloud, but Apple have helpfully just posted the event’s keynote address in full on their main website.
A thin but typically enthusiastic Steve Jobs received raucous cheers as he took the stage, and with the help of a number of Apple big-shots, went on to detail a number of interesting things we can expect from the organisation in the near future.
- » Opinion: Why Kubernetes Managed Services are becoming a key trend
- » Google adds Smart Reply and Language Identification APIs to ML Kit
- » Snapchat’s new platform delivers Mario Party-like games
- » Opinion: Apple Arcade follows industry shift to gaming subscriptions
- » Tax Justice Network: Google dodged £1.5bn tax in the UK last year