Android team takes developers to school with Android Training program
Dust off your Trapper Keeper and strap on those brand new sneakers, because Android school is now in session.
Yesterday, the Android Developers team announced the launch of Android Training — a set of online classes designed to help users create better apps.
The tutorials, available for free, provide aspiring devs with step-by-step instructions and tips on how to implement effective navigation tools, optimize battery life and solve other “common Android development problems.”
At the moment, the program is divided into 11 sections with a total of 34 individual lessons, though the team plans to expand its offerings “over the coming months.”
Try it out for yourself at the source link here.
- » Twilio launches Sync API for real-time cross-platform info
- » Amazon launches developer tools for Alexa gaming
- » Windows App Studio updated with API gallery
- » Microsoft launches UWP dev toolkit, enables Windows 10 apps to notify specific users
- » Google and Microsoft beefing up HTML5 bet for browsers