Android team takes developers to school with Android Training program
Dust off your Trapper Keeper and strap on those brand new sneakers, because Android school is now in session.
Yesterday, the Android Developers team announced the launch of Android Training — a set of online classes designed to help users create better apps.
The tutorials, available for free, provide aspiring devs with step-by-step instructions and tips on how to implement effective navigation tools, optimize battery life and solve other “common Android development problems.”
At the moment, the program is divided into 11 sections with a total of 34 individual lessons, though the team plans to expand its offerings “over the coming months.”
Try it out for yourself at the source link here.
- » Qualcomm updates its VR dev kit and launches accelerator
- » Nintendo’s studios have 'mastered' the Unreal engine for Switch
- » Mobile gaming reached $40.6 billion in 2016 – matching global box office sales
- » Appy Pie is the first drag-and-drop builder to support AR/VR
- » Google further blurs the lines between web and native apps