Android team takes developers to school with Android Training program
Dust off your Trapper Keeper and strap on those brand new sneakers, because Android school is now in session.
Yesterday, the Android Developers team announced the launch of Android Training — a set of online classes designed to help users create better apps.
The tutorials, available for free, provide aspiring devs with step-by-step instructions and tips on how to implement effective navigation tools, optimize battery life and solve other “common Android development problems.”
At the moment, the program is divided into 11 sections with a total of 34 individual lessons, though the team plans to expand its offerings “over the coming months.”
Try it out for yourself at the source link here.
- » Google I/O 2014: Grab a Lollipop, check your Wear, and prepare your TV
- » Google’s Material Design pays homage to Microsoft’s flat, cross-platform Modern UI
- » Android is now Wear(ing) Play Services 5.0
- » Visual Studio is preparing to be your complete cross-platform IDE with new Unity support
- » Opinion: Why has Google Glass pioneer Babak Parviz jumped ship to Amazon?